I want to start with a big thanks to everyone who helped out along the way. I definitely couldn't have done it without all of you.
- My Parents*
- Nghi Maggie "The Punk" Nguyen*
- Uncle John
- The owners and campers at A1 Twin Valley Campground
- Aaron Goodman*
- The guys at the Cumberland visitors' center who told me about the free campgrounds
- All the people who gave me free water along the way
- Erin Mischler and Michael "Duke" Sorry dude, I never got your last name
- Everyone who followed along with the trip and encouraged me along the way*
*Congrats, you made the list last time too :)
Just like before, I tried to be pretty thorough about keeping trip data. The raw data is also available is you want to do your own analysis.
How far do you ride each day?
Not as far as last time.
How fast do you typically ride?
Not as fast either.
Where do you stay?
Yay, fewer hotels!
How much does it cost
A lot. But starting with better gear, camping more, and not buying a flight to the starting point helped a lot.
- Printer-friendly version
- Log in or register to post comments